- To present a multi-institutional experience with functional and patient-reported outcomes among men undergoing excision and primary anastomosis (EPA) urethroplasty for pendulous urethral strictures.
- To report the prevalence of low serum testosterone (LST) in men undergoing artificial urinary sphincter (AUS) placement at a single high-volume institution.
- To characterize the risk of delayed infectious complications from retained pressure-regulating balloons (PRBs) after artificial urinary sphincter (AUS) cuff erosion.
- To report stricture characteristics, complications, and treatment outcomes among elderly men undergoing urethral reconstruction.
- To characterize the physical features and reconstructive outcomes of a series of idiopathic urethral strictures (IUS) in an effort to elucidate the nature of this common yet poorly understood entity.
- To report our initial experience with oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC; Surgicel Fibrillar) as a hemostatic adjunct during inflatable penile prosthesis (IPP) surgery.
- To report our experience with permanent urethral ligation for severe incontinence among men with end-stage urethra.
- To analyze a series of clinical risk factors associated with pretreatment urethral atrophy.