- To evaluate procedural trends and outcomes for reconstruction of complex strictures at our tertiary center over the last decade.
- To present a multi-institutional experience with functional and patient-reported outcomes among men undergoing excision and primary anastomosis (EPA) urethroplasty for pendulous urethral strictures.
- To evaluate the duration and severity of male incontinence symptoms before presentation for initial anti-incontinence surgery (AIS) in a large tertiary subspecialty practice. Although male stress urinary incontinence (SUI) is known to profoundly compromise quality of life, many men do not undergo AIS in a timely manner.
- To review our experience with the modified York Mason (MYM) procedure in the treatment of rectourinary fistulas (RUFs) and to assess fecal continence using patient-reported measures.
- To report the prevalence of low serum testosterone (LST) in men undergoing artificial urinary sphincter (AUS) placement at a single high-volume institution.
- To evaluate contemporary outcomes of excision and primary anastomosis (EPA) for the treatment of radiation-induced urethral strictures (RUS).