- To develop and validate a clinical classification system for urethral stricture disease (USD) based on the retrograde urethrogram (RUG), physical exam, and stricture-specific patient history.
- To analyze contemporary urethroplasty trends and urethral stricture etiologies over a 7-year study period among urologists from a large multi-institutional surgical outcomes group.
- To compare the utility of generic health quality of life (QOL) and condition specific indicators as patient reported outcomes measures for urethral stricture surgery.
- To review a robotic approach to recalcitrant bladder neck obstruction and to assess success and incontinence rates.
- To evaluate the success of urethroplasty for urethral strictures arising after erosion of an artificial urinary sphincter (AUS) and rates of subsequent AUS replacement.