- To find clinical or radiographic factors that are associated with angioembolization failure after high-grade renal trauma.
- To determine the degree of contemporary practice variation for the treatment of urethral stricture disease (USD) given repeated endoscopic management yields poor long-term success.
- To demonstrate our hypothesis that the presence of extravasation on postoperative urethrogram is inconsequential for disease recurrence in urethroplasty postoperative follow-up.
- To examine the most cited literature in urethral reconstruction, review types of work published, and observe research trends.
- To describe the patient experience and chief concerns with urethroplasty to improve physician understanding and patient education. Online discussion boards allow patients with urethral stricture disease (USD) to connect with other USD patients. It is unknown how men use these web resources and what information is available about urethroplasty.