- To describe the phenotype, referral pattern, and trends of urologic management for children with megacystis microcolon intestinal hypoperistalsis syndrome.
- To elucidate the trends in urologic causes for renal transplant in the pediatric population using a national database. Little is known about the specific pediatric urologic conditions and resultant trends that precede renal transplantation.
- To review the intermediate- to long-term surgical complications following feminizing reconstructive surgery for patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) at a single tertiary center. Genitourinary reconstructive surgery is pivotal to favorable cosmetic and functional outcomes for patients with CAH.
- To evaluate the effect of a novel at-home approach to electrical foot stimulation of peripheral tibial nerve branches on the frequency of nocturnal enuresis episodes in children.
- To study the individual patient-related risk factors in those undergoing open corrective vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) surgery in a contemporary series. The management of VUR remains controversial, and the indications for open surgery has evolved from that of surgeon and patient preference to criteria involving breakthrough urinary tract infections and grade of VUR.