- To describe the phenotype, referral pattern, and trends of urologic management for children with megacystis microcolon intestinal hypoperistalsis syndrome.
- To elucidate the trends in urologic causes for renal transplant in the pediatric population using a national database. Little is known about the specific pediatric urologic conditions and resultant trends that precede renal transplantation.
- To identify risk factors for recurrent urinary tract infection (UTI) in patients who perform clean intermittent catheterization (CIC).
- To review the intermediate- to long-term surgical complications following feminizing reconstructive surgery for patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) at a single tertiary center. Genitourinary reconstructive surgery is pivotal to favorable cosmetic and functional outcomes for patients with CAH.
- To evaluate the effect of a novel at-home approach to electrical foot stimulation of peripheral tibial nerve branches on the frequency of nocturnal enuresis episodes in children.