- To characterize clinical and pathologic outcomes of cisplatin-refractory or relapsed germ cell tumor (GCT) patients who underwent retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RPLND) following salvage chemotherapy with either conventional or high dose regimens.
- To evaluate the oncologic outcomes and histologic concordance of postchemotherapy residual liver mass resection with postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (PC-RPLND).
- To determine the pathologic findings and clinical outcome of patients with pure embryonal carcinoma (EC) of the testis who were diagnosed with testis cancer from January 1989 to January 2013 who underwent an orchiectomy, cisplatin-based chemotherapy and a postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (PC-RPLND).
- To describe clinical management and outcomes of a cohort of patients with malignant mesothelioma of the tunica vaginalis testis (MMTVT) who received treatments beyond radical orchiectomy.
- To characterize the incidence, presentation, management, and relapse of a large population of bilateral testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) from a single institution.