- To provide the anatomy of the puboprostatic ligament and related structures to save urogenital competence after prostatectomy.
- To examine changes in outcome by the Leibovich score using contemporary and historic cohorts of patients presenting with renal cell carcinoma (RCC)
- To compare the ability of loss of phosphatase and tensin homolog (PTEN) and Genomic prostate score assay (GPS) in predicting the biochemical-recurrence (BCR) and clinical-recurrence (CR) after radical prostatectomy (RP) for clinically localized prostate cancer (PCa).
- To investigate whether prostate cancer screening with prostate-specific antigen (PSA) is beneficial in reducing prostate cancer mortality, and to determine optimal screening intervals and age groups to be screened.
- To evaluate an epigenetic assay performed on tissue from negative prostate biopsies in a group of African American (AA) men undergoing repeat biopsy, and to compare accuracy for predicting repeat biopsy outcome to prior studies conducted in predominantly Caucasian populations.
- To use the tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) Natural History Database to describe monitoring and treatment patterns among patients with TSC-related angiomyolipomas (AMLs).