- To test the association between metabolic syndrome (MetS) and its components (high blood pressure, body mass index [BMI] ≥ 30, altered fasting glucose, low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and high triglycerides) on perioperative outcomes after partial nephrectomy (PN).
- To identify an objective and reproducible strategy for preoperative staging bone scintigraphy (BS) in patients diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma (RCC), because in the absence of objective criteria, the decision to perform preoperative BS remains a subjective practice.
- To investigate the characteristics and outcomes of late recurrence (LR) in patients with bladder cancer (BCa) treated with radical cystectomy (RC) and to identify clinicopathologic predictors of LR and postrecurrence survival.
- To assess the diagnostic accuracy of 64Copper prostate-specific membrane antigen (64Cu-PSMA) positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) in the primary lymph node (LN) staging of a selected cohort of intermediate- to high-risk prostate cancer (PCa) patients.
- To predict the risk of cancer-specific mortality (CSM) or other-cause mortality (OCM) for T1 kidney cancer patients, aiming at identifying those who would benefit from surgery over observation.