- To evaluate postoperative recurrence patterns for high-risk nonmetastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and to identify prognostic factors associated with site-specific metastatic recurrence using a multi-institutional contemporary cohort.
- To analyze risk factors and patterns of RCC recurrence following percutaneous ablation for stage 1 tumors and develop risk-stratified follow-up imaging protocols.
- To characterize the presence of bland (nontumor) thrombus in advanced renal cell carcinoma and assess the impact of this finding on cancer-specific survival.
- To compare oncological and procedural outcomes for renal oncocytic tumors treated with surgery, thermal ablation, or active surveillance.
- To compare 1-dimensional (1D) and 3-dimensional (3D) volume measurements and determine whether primary tumor (PT) burden is predictive of overall survival (OS) following cytoreductive nephrectomy (CN) for metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).