- To emulate two target clinical trials of radical nephrectomy (RN) with lymph node dissection (LND) vs radical nephrectomy alone.
- To better understand the safety and diagnostic yield of percutaneous core-needle biopsy (PCNB) for upper tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC).
- To report on the long-term oncologic outcomes of 3 subtypes of low grade cystic renal epithelial neoplasms—multilocular cystic neoplasm of low malignant potential (MCLMP), cystic clear cell RCC (ccRCC), and cystic clear cell papillary RCC (ccpRCC), following 2016 reorganization by the World Health Organization.
- To assess the frequency of renal transplantation in patients rendered surgically anephric during treatment of renal cancers as well as the clinicopathologic factors associated with receipt of transplantation.
- To characterize the presence of bland (nontumor) thrombus in advanced renal cell carcinoma and assess the impact of this finding on cancer-specific survival.
- To evaluate if adjuvant radiation therapy (ART) is associated with improved long-term oncologic outcomes for pT2N0R1 prostate cancer (PCa).
- To compare the predictive ability for oncologic outcomes among current tumor size cut-points and clinically relevant alternatives to determine which are optimal.
- To assess the safety and utility of more aggressive surgical resection of renal cell carcinoma involving the liver at the time of nephrectomy.