- To guide treatment decisions for symptomatic lymphoceles after radical prostatectomy. We examined our experience to create a treatment algorithm.
- To emulate two target clinical trials of radical nephrectomy (RN) with lymph node dissection (LND) vs radical nephrectomy alone.
- To better understand the safety and diagnostic yield of percutaneous core-needle biopsy (PCNB) for upper tract urothelial carcinoma (UTUC).
- To evaluate the safety, efficacy, and oncologic control of percutaneous image-guided cryoablation in the treatment of completely endophytic renal masses. Percutaneous image-guided cryoablation is a minimally invasive and effective treatment for small renal masses. Image-guided cryoablation is an attractive treatment for completely endophytic tumors given the challenge in visualization of such lesions during surgical extirpation.
- To report on the long-term oncologic outcomes of 3 subtypes of low grade cystic renal epithelial neoplasms—multilocular cystic neoplasm of low malignant potential (MCLMP), cystic clear cell RCC (ccRCC), and cystic clear cell papillary RCC (ccpRCC), following 2016 reorganization by the World Health Organization.
- To assess the frequency of renal transplantation in patients rendered surgically anephric during treatment of renal cancers as well as the clinicopathologic factors associated with receipt of transplantation.
- To characterize the presence of bland (nontumor) thrombus in advanced renal cell carcinoma and assess the impact of this finding on cancer-specific survival.