- To determine the sensitivity to change of question 6 (Q6) of the modified short form version of the Urogenital Distress Inventory (UDI-6) before and after synthetic sling removal (SSR).
- To evaluate the efficacy of repeat endoscopic electrofulguration in women with antibiotic-refractory, recurrent urinary tract infections (RUTIs) with persistent symptoms after 1 electrofulguration.
- To determine the long-term rate of posterior compartment prolapse (PCP) occurrence after native tissue repair of the anterior compartment with anterior vaginal wall suspension (AVWS) procedure.
- To compare patients’ questionnaire-reported urinary incontinence (UI) symptoms to determine which have the best concordance.
- To utilize Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing to quantify costs of managing recurrent urinary tract infections (RUTI) in women.
- To prospectively evaluated the utility of urodynamic evaluations (UDS) ordered in a tertiary referral center as part of a quality improvement project.
- To evaluate whether bladder prolapse shape on lateral voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is an accurate predictor of anterior vaginal wall suspension (AVWS) procedure outcomes.