Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurological disturbances of sexual function with special reference to 529 patients with spinal cord injury.Urol Survey. 1960; 10: 191-222
Ohl DA, and Sonksen J: Penile vibratory stimulation and electroejaculation, in Hellstrom WJG (Ed): Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction. New York, Springer-Verlag, 1997, pp 219–229.
- An analysis of 653 trials of penile vibratory stimulation on men with spinal cord injury.J Urol. 1998; 159: 1931-1934
- Semen retrieval by penile vibratory stimulation in men with spinal cord injury.Hum Reprod Update. 1999; 5: 216-222
- Copulatory performance of penile desensitized male rats following the administration of 8-OH-DPAT.Physiol Behav. 1988; 43: 841-843
- Effect of local anesthesia of the penis and dorsal penile neurectomy on the mating ability of bulls.J Am Vet Med Assn. 1978; 173: 838-839
- Effects of dorsal penile nerve transection upon the sexual behaviour of the male marmoset (Callithrix jacchus).Physiol Behav. 1988; 43: 235-238
- The role of the dorsal nerves of the penis in the sexual behavior of the male rhesus monkey.Physiol Behav. 1973; 10: 293-300
- Neuromuscular dysfunction of the lower urinary tract.in: Walsh P.C. Retik A.B. Vaughan Jr, D. Campbell’s Urology. 6th ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1992: 578-579
- University of Miami Neuro-Spinal Index (UMNI).Paraplegia. 1980; 18: 331-334
- Ejaculation induced by penile vibratory stimulation in men with spinal cord injuries. The importance of the vibratory amplitude.Paraplegia. 1994; 32: 651-660
- Receptor physiology and submodality coding in the somatic sensory system.in: Kandel E.R. Schwartz J.H. Jess II, T.M. Principles of Neural Science. 2nd ed. McGraw Hill Professional Publishing, New York1985: 287-300
Netter F: Nervous System. Summit, New Jersey, CIBA Pharmaceutical, 1986, pp 164–165.
Nicholls J, Martin A, and Wallace B: From Neuron to Brain, 3rd ed. Sunderland, Massachusetts, Sinauer Associates, 1992, pp 478–479.
Willis WD Jr, and Coggeshall RE: Sensory Mechanisms of the Spinal Cord, 2nd ed. New York, Plenum Press, 1991, pp 30–31.
- The neuroanatomical basis for the protopathic sensibility of the human glans penis.Brain Res. 1986; 371: 205-230
Gray H: Anatomy, Descriptive and Surgical. New York, Gramercy Books, 1977, p 1122.
☆Supported by the Miami Project to Cure Paralysis and The State of Florida Specific Appropriations