This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prevalence of urinary incontinence and other urological symptoms in the noninstitutionalized elderly.J Urol. 1986; 136: 1022-1025
- Two-year incidence, remission, and change patterns of urinary incontinence in noninstitutionalized older adults.J Gerontol. 1990; 45: M67-M74
- Related Health Problems.in: Cornoni-Huntley J Blazer DG Lafferty ME Everett DF Brock DB Farmer ME NIH Publication No. 90-495. Established Populations for Epidemiologic Studies of the Elderly. Vol. II. National Institute on Aging, US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, Washington, DC1990: 70-76
- Prevalence, incidence and correlates of urinary incontinence in healthy, middle-aged women.J Urol. 1991; 146: 1255-1259
- Urinary incontinence in a community-residing elderly population.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1988; 36: 600-606
- Prevalence of urinary incontinence.Br MedJ. 1980; 281: 1243-1245
- Urinary and faecal incontinence in community-residing elderly women.Age Ageing. 1992; 21: 211-215
- The prevalence, severity and factors associated with urinary incontinence in a random sample of the elderly.Age Ageing. 1979; 8: 81-85
- The prevalence of urinary incontinence in a randomized population of 5247 adult Finnish women.Int Urogynecol J. 1992; 3: 1110-1113
- Urinary incontinence in 45-year-old women.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1986; 20: 183-186
- An epidemiological study of urinary incontinence and related urogenital symptoms in elderly women.Maturitas. 1990; 12: 51-60
- The frequency of disorders of the lower urinary tract, urinary incontinence in particular, as evaluated by a questionnaire survey in a gynecological health control population.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1981; 60: 71-76
- Voiding patterns and prevalence of incontinence in women: a questionnaire survey.Br J Urol. 1990; 66: 12-15
- Incontinence in the elderly: prevalence and prognosis.Age Ageing. 1985; 14: 65-70
- The International Continence Society Committee on Standardisation of Terminology. The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1988; 114 (suppl): 5-19
- Definition of overactive bladder and epidemiology of urinary incontinence.Urology. 1997; 50: 4-14
- Health-related quality of life measures for women with urinary incontinence: bladder distress inventory and incontinence impact questionnaire.Qual Life Res. 1994; 3: 291
© 1997 Elsevier Science Inc. all rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.