Per the Editor’s recommendation, we are resubmitting this revised article as a “Clinical Challenges in Urology” article. Based on the Gold Journal guidelines, no abstract is required for this article type.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Incidence and treatment of complications of bacillus Calmette-Guerin intravesical therapy in superficial bladder cancer.J Urol. 1992; 147: 596-600https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-5347(17)37316-0
- Cystoprostatectomy and orthotopic ileal neobladder reconstruction for management of bacille Calmette Guérin-induced bladder contractures.Urology. 2005; 65: 909-912https://doi.org/10.1016/J.UROLOGY.2004.11.053
- Combination drug therapy improves compliance of the neurogenic bladder.J Urol. 2009; 182: 1062-1067https://doi.org/10.1016/J.JURO.2009.05.038
- The use of mirabegron in neurogenic bladder: a systematic review.World J Urol. 2020; 38: 2435-2442https://doi.org/10.1007/S00345-019-03040-X
- Does the type of bladder augmentation influence the resolution of pre-existing vesicoureteral reflux? Urodynamic studies.Neurourol Urodyn. 2008; 27: 412-416https://doi.org/10.1002/NAU.20529
- Augmentation cystoplasty: Urodynamic and metabolic outcomes at 10-year follow-up.Int J Urol. 2015; 22: 1149-1154https://doi.org/10.1111/IJU.12943
Accepted: May 16, 2023
Received in revised form: May 15, 2023
Received: January 18, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.