Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The state of the urology workforce and practice in the United States.2018 (Linthicum, MD 2019)
Association AU. The State of the Urology Workforce and Practice in the United States 2021. https://www.auanet.org/research-and-data/aua-census/census-results2022.
- The Gender Gap in Surgical Residencies.JAMA Surg. 2020; 155: 893-894
Association AU. Urology Residency Match Statistics. https://auanet.org/documents/education/specialty-match/2022-Urology-Residency-Match-Statistics.pdf2022.
- Gender Differences in Compensation, Job Satisfaction and Other Practice Patterns in Urology.J Urol. 2016; 195: 450-455
- Gender Differences in Publication Productivity Among Academic Urologists in the United States.Urology. 2017; 103: 39-46
- A culture conducive to women's academic success: development of a measure.Acad Med. 2012; 87: 1622-1631
- Perceptions of gender equity in pediatric urology.J Pediatr Urol. 2021; 17 (406.e401-406.e407)
- Association of Physician Characteristics With Perceptions and Experiences of Gender Equity in an Academic Internal Medicine Department.JAMA Netw Open. 2019; 2e1915165
- Perceptions and Experiences of Gender Equity amongst Endourologists.J Endourol. 2022;
Hawkins M. 2018 America's Physicians Practice Patterns & Perspectives: The Physicians Foundation by Merritt Hawkins; 2018.
- What you don't know can cost you: building a business case for recruitment and retention best practices.Journal of the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters. 2012; 19: 4
- 2019 Fall Applicant, Matriculant and Enrollment Data Tables.Association of American Medical Colleges. 2019
- The State of Urology Workforce and Practice in the United States.2019 (Litchicum, MD2020)
- Women in Urology Residency, 1978-2013: A Critical Look at Gender Representation in Our Specialty.Urology. 2016; 92: 20-25
Association AU. The State of the Urology Workforce and Practice in the United States 2017. https://www.AUAnet.org/common/pdf/research/census/State-Urology-Workforce-Practice-US.pdf.2018.
- The Gender Pay Gap in Urology.Urology Practice. 2021; 8: 149-154
- Achieving Gender Equity in Physician Compensation and Career Advancement: A Position Paper of the American College of Physicians.Ann Intern Med. 2018; 168: 721-723
- Women Are Underrepresented in Prestigious Recognition Awards in the American Urological Association.Urology. 2021;
- Gender and Subspecialty of Urology Faculty in Department-based Leadership Roles.Urology. 2017; 110: 36-39
- Promotion Disparities in Academic Urology.Urology. 2020; 138: 16-23
- Has a critical mass of women resulted in gender equity in gynecologic surgery?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223: 665-673
- Incidence of Infertility and Pregnancy Complications in US Female Surgeons.JAMA Surg. 2021; 156: 905-915
Deahl J. Countries around the world beat the US on paid parental leave 2016.
- Organizational climate and family life: how these factors affect the status of women faculty at one medical school.Acad Med. 2009; 84: 87-94
- Culture matters: the pivotal role of culture for women's careers in academic medicine.Acad Med. 2014; 89: 658-663
- The National Academies Collection: Reports funded by National Institutes of Health.in: Benya FF Widnall SE Johnson PA Sexual Harassment of Women: Climate, Culture, and Consequences in Academic Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. National Academies Press (US), WashingtonDC2018 (Copyright 2018 by the National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Declaration of interests: none