Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Testicular salvage and age-related delay in the presentation of testicular torsion.J Urol. 1989; 142: 746-748
- The effect of testicular torsion on the contralateral testicle.J Urol. 1982; 128: 1343-1348
- Testicular torsion.Am Fam Physician. 2006; 74: 1739-1743
- Reperfusion injury after detorsion of unilateral testicular torsion.Urol Res. 1993; 21: 395-399
- Importance of touch: managing testicular torsion in a 28-year-old with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.Cureus. 2022; 14: e22775
- Near-infrared spectroscopy in the diagnosis of testicular torsion: valuable modality or waste of valuable time? A systematic review.ANZ J Surg. 2020; 90: 708-714
- Acute scrotal disorders: prospective comparison of color Doppler us and testicular scintigraphy.Radiology. 1990; 177: 177-181
- Sonographic diagnosis of acute spermatic cord torsion—rotation of the cord: a key to the diagnosis.Pediatr Radiol. 2002; 32: 485-491
- Spiral twist of the spermatic cord: a reliable sign of testicular torsion.Pediatr Radiol. 1998; 28: 950-954
- Color-flow and power Doppler imaging of the testes.World J Urol. 1998; 16: 35-40
- Diagnosis of testicular torsion by measuring attenuation of dual wavelengths in transmission geometry across the testicle: an experimental study in a rat model.Urology. 2012; 79 (e9-12): 966
Prahl, S 2007 Tabulated molar extinction coefficient for hemoglobin in water. Available at: http://omlc.ogi.edu/spectra/hemoglobin/summary.html. 23 June 2022.
- Nonparametric Statistical Methods.2nd ed. Wiley, New York, NY1999
- Nonparametrics: Statistical Methods Based On Ranks.Springer, New York, NY2006
- Near infrared spectroscopy to diagnose experimental testicular torsion: comparison with Doppler ultrasound and immunohistochemical correlation of tissue oxygenation and viability.J Urol. 2012; 187: 744-750
- Feasibility of using near-infrared spectroscopy to diagnose testicular torsion: an experimental study in sheep.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 49: 520-525
- Pilot feasibility study of transscrotal near infrared spectroscopy in the evaluation of adult acute scrotum.J Urol. 2013; 190: 124-129
- Testicular torsion in the emergency room: a review of detection and management strategies.Open Access Emerg Med. 2020; 12: 237-246
- Near-infrared spectroscopy assessment of tissue saturation of oxygen in torsed and healthy testes.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 20: 1080-1083
- Trans-scrotal near-infrared spectroscopy as a diagnostic test for testicle torsion in pediatric acute scrotum: a prospective comparison to gold standard diagnostic test study.J Urol. 2017; 198: 694-701
- Diagnosis of testicular torsion using near infrared spectroscopy: a novel diagnostic approach.Can Urol Assoc J. 2014; 8: E249-E252
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.