Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intussusception ureterectomy: a method of removal of the ureteral stump at time of nephrectomy without an additional incision.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1953; 97: 565-568
- Laparoscopic nephroureterectomy for upper tract transitional cell cancer: the Washington University experience.J Urol. 1995; 154 (discussion 979-980): 975-979
- Initial experience of robotic nephroureterectomy: a hybrid-port technique.BJU Int. 2009; 104: 1718-1721
- Robotic-assisted nephroureterectomy and bladder cuff excision without intraoperative repositioning.Urology. 2011; 78: 357-364
- Techniques and Outcomes of Robot-assisted Nephro-ureterectomy for Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma.Eur Urol Focus. 2018; 4: 657-661
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic nephroureterectomy.J Endourol. 2006; 20 (discussion 465-466): 463-465
- Techniques to resect the distal ureter in robotic/laparoscopic nephroureterectomy.Asian J Urol. 2016; 3: 120-125
- The World Health Organization/International Society of Urological Pathology consensus classification of urothelial (transitional cell) neoplasms of the urinary bladder. Bladder Consensus Conference Committee.Am J Surg Pathol. 1998; 22: 1435-1448
- AJCC cancer staging handbook : from the AJCC cancer staging manual.6th ed. Springer, New York2002
- Recurrent urothelial tumors following surgery for transitional cell carcinoma of the upper urinary tract.Cancer. 1976; 38: 2173-2183
- Hand-assisted laparoscopic nephroureterectomy: description of technique.Tech Urol. 2001; 7: 7-11
- Transurethral resection of the intramural ureter as the first step of nephroureterectomy.J Urol. 1995; 154: 43-44
- Does the surgical technique for management of the distal ureter influence the outcome after nephroureterectomy?.BJU Int. 2011; 108: 130-138
- Robot-assisted ureterectomy and ureteral reconstruction for urothelial carcinoma.J Endourol. 2009; 23: 97-100
- Modified laparoscopic nephroureterectomy for treatment of upper urinary tract transitional cell cancer is not associated with an increased risk of tumour recurrence.Eur Urol. 2003; 44: 442-447
- Robot-assisted versus laparoscopic nephroureterectomy for upper-tract urothelial cancer: A population-based assessment of costs and perioperative outcomes.Can Urol Assoc J. 2014; 8: E695-E701
- Robot-assisted nephroureterectomy: current perspectives.Robot Surg. 2016; 3: 37-48
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
None of the authors have any conflicts of interest with any institution or product.