Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New insights on the basic science of bladder exstrophy-epispadias complex.Urology. 2020; 147: 256-263
- Clues and pitfalls in prenatal diagnosis of classic cloacal exstrophy using ultrasonography and magnetic resonance imaging: a case with sequential observation from 17 to 30 weeks' gestation and literature review.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2020; 46: 1443-1449
- Key anatomic findings on fetal ultrasound and MRI in the prenatal diagnosis of bladder and cloacal exstrophy.J Pediatr Urol. 2020; 16: 665-671
- Criteria for the prenatal diagnosis of classic bladder exstrophy.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 961-964
- Prenatal diagnosis of bladder exstrophy by fetal MRI.J Pediatr Urol. 2013; 9: 3-6
- Antenatal diagnosis of bladder/cloacal exstrophy: challenges and possible solutions.J Pediatr Urol. 2012; 8: 140-144
- Register based study of bladder exstrophy-epispadias complex: prevalence, associated anomalies, prenatal diagnosis and survival.J Urol. 2011; 186: 2056-2060
- Epidemiological survey of 214 families with bladder exstrophy-epispadias complex.J Urol. 2008; 179: 1539-1543
- Bladder exstrophy and phenotypic gender determination on fetal magnetic resonance imaging.Urology. 2005; 65: 998-999
- Prenatal diagnosis of bladder exstrophy: what counseling?.J Urol. 1999; 161 (discussion 262): 259-261
- Trends in prenatal ultrasound use in the United States: 1995 to 2006.Med Care. 2009; 47: 1129-1135
- Obstetric ultrasound utilization in the United States: data from various health plans.Semin Perinatol. 2013; 37: 292-294
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: I certify that all authors have no relevant financial relationship associated with this study or any commercial products or provider of commercial services that may be relevant to this study.