Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparing open radical cystectomy and robot-assisted laparoscopic radical cystectomy: a randomized clinical trial.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 1042
- Robot-assisted radical cystectomy versus open radical cystectomy in patients with bladder cancer (RAZOR): an open-label, randomised, phase 3, non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2018; 391: 2525
- Open radical cystectomy versus robot-assisted radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion: early outcomes of a single center randomised controlled trial.J Urol. 2022; 207(5) (101097JU0000000000002422): 982-992
- Effect of robot-assisted radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion vs open radical cystectomy on 90-day morbidity and mortality among patients with bladder cancer: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2022; 327(21): 2092-2103
- Pure single-site robot-assisted radical prostatectomy using single-port versus multiport robotic radical prostatectomy: a single-institution comparative study.Eur Urol Focus. 2021; 7: 964
- Single- versus multi-port robotic partial nephrectomy: a comparative analysis of perioperative outcomes and analgesic requirements.J Robot Surg. 2022; 16(3): 695-703
- Society of Urologic Oncology: Whitmore Lecture.Presented at the American Urological Association, New Orleans2022 (May 14th 2022)
- Single incision robotic cystectomy and hybrid orthotopic neobladder reconstruction: a step by step description.Urology. 2021; 156: 285
- Robotic Cystectomy Has Not Lived Up to the Hype—Except Perhaps in One Very Important Way.American Urological Association News, Linthicum, MD2022
Administration, USFD: da Vinci surgical system, model sp1098, endowrist sp instruments, and accessories., 2020
- Single-port robotic intracorporeal ileal conduit urinary diversion during radical cystectomy using the SP surgical system: step-by-step technique.Urology. 2019; 130: 196
- Single-port robotic radical cystectomy with intracorporeal bowel diversion: initial experience and review of surgical outcomes.J Endourol. 2022; 36: 216
- Initial experience with single-port robot-assisted radical cystectomy: comparison of perioperative outcomes between single-port and conventional multiport approaches.J Endourol. 2021; 35: 1177
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Funding Support: This study was supported by Grant Number P30 CA015083 from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and from the Mayo Clinic Robert D. and Patricia E. Kern Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery (M.D.T.), the Christian Haub Family Career Development Award for Cancer Research Honoring Dr. Richard Emslander (M.D.T.), and the Eric and Gail Blodgett Foundation (M.D.T.). Its contents are solely the authors' responsibility and do not necessarily represent the official view of the NIH.