Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The complex history of retzius: more than a preperitoneal eponym.Urology. 2022; 169 (PMID: 35995239): 6-8https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2022.07.055
- The origin of the long-skulled germanic race.Measuring the Master Race: Physical Anthropology in Norway 1890-1945. 1st ed. Open Book Publishers, Washington DC2014: 1-16Accessed 10/25/22)
- Racial bias in pain assessment and treatment recommendations, and false beliefs about biological differences between blacks and whites.Proceed Nat Acad Sci. 2016; 113: 4296-4301
- The declining use of medical eponyms associated with the Nazi regime: a case study of changes in the international classification of diseases of the world health organization.Beyond Philol Int J Linguist Literary Stud Eng Langu Teach. 2021; 18: 77-102