Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Complex History of Retzius: More Than a Preperitoneal Eponym.Urology. 2022;
- The Origin of the Long-Skulled Germanic Race.Measuring the Master Race: Physical Anthropology in Norway 1890-1945. 1st ed. Open Book Publishers, 2014: 1-16
- Racial bias in pain assessment and treatment recommendations, and false beliefs about biological differences between blacks and whites.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2016; 113: 4296-4301
- The declining use of medical eponyms associated with the Nazi regime: A case study of changes in the International Classification of Diseases of the World Health Organization.Beyond Philology An International Journal of Linguistics, Literary Studies, and English Language Teaching. 2021; 18: 77-102