Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new robot for flexible ureteroscopy: development and early clinical results (IDEAL stage 1-2b).Eur Urol. 2014; 66: 1092-1100
- Current standard technique for modern flexible ureteroscopy: tips and tricks.Eur Urol. 2016 Jul; 70: 188-194
- Development of the one-surgeon basketing technique in flexible ureteroscopy with laser lithotripsy for upper urinary tract calculi.Videourology. 2018; https://doi.org/10.1089/vid.2018.0005
- One- versus two-surgeon active stone retrieval procedures for flexible ureteroscopy: an off-site simulator comparative study.Int J Urol. 2021; 28: 665-671
- Operator-assisted vs self-achieved basketing during ureteroscopy: results from an in vitro preference study.World J Urol. 2021 Jun; 39: 2169-2175
EAU—European School of Urology. Endoscopic Stone Treatment (EST) n.d. https://uroweb.org/education/online-education/surgical-education/endoscopic-stone-treatment-est/. Accessed 1 Dec 2019.
- Thermal response to high power holmium laser lithotripsy.J Endourol. 2017; 31: 1308-1312
- Effect of laser settings and irrigation rates on ureteral temperature during holmium laser lithotripsy, an in vitro model.J Endourol. 2018; 32: 59-63
- Extractable fragment versus dusting ureteroscopic laser lithotripsy in children: prospective randomized study.J. Pediatr. Urol. 2016; 12 (254.e1–4)
- Contemporary practice patterns of flexible ureteroscopy for treating renal stones: results of a worldwide survey.J. Endourol. 2015; 29: 1221-1230
- Efficacy of one-surgeon basketing technique for stone extraction during flexible ureteroscopy for urolithiasis.Arab J Urol. 2021 Feb 20; 19: 447-453
- Ureteroscopy is more cost efective than shock wave lithotripsy for stone treatment: systematic review and meta-analysis.World J Urol. 2018; 36: 1783-1793
- Reply to Luca Boeri and Emanuele Montanari's letter to the editor re: Guido Giusti, Silvia Proietti, Moises E. Rodríguez-Socarrás, et al. Simultaneous Bilateral Endoscopic Surgery (SBES) for patients with bilateral upper tract urolithiasis: technique and outcomes.Eur Urol. 2018; 74 (Eur Urol. 2019 Jun;75(6):e173-e174): 810-815
- Understanding the costs of fexible ureteroscopy.Minerva Urol Nefrol. 2016; 68: 586-591