- Bertolo R
- Tracey A
- Dasgupta P
- et al.
- Tiguert R
- Rigaud J
- Fradet Y
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Supra-pubic versus urethral catheter after robot-assisted radical prostatectomy: systematic review of current evidence.World J Urol. 2018; 36: 1365-1372https://doi.org/10.1007/s00345-018-2275-x
- Safety and outcome of early catheter removal after radical retropubic prostatectomy.Urology. 2004; 63: 513-517https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2003.10.042
- Prevention of inappropriate self-extraction of foley catheters.StatPearls. StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island (FL)2022 (Available at:)Accessed April 8, 2022)