Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis and treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome: AUA guideline amendment.J Urol. 2015; 193: 1545-1553
- Etiology, pathophysiology and biomarkers of interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 295: 1341-1359
- Noninflammatory chronic pelvic pain syndrome: immunological study in blood, ejaculate and prostate tissue1.Eur Urol. 2001; 39: 72-78
- Prevalence of symptoms of bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis among adult females in the United States.J Urol. 2011; 186: 540-544
- Summary of the National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases Workshop on Interstitial Cystitis, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, August 28-29, 1987.J Urol. 1988; 140: 203-206
- Biomaterial-assisted drug delivery for interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome treatment.J Mater Chem B. 2021; 9: 23-34
- Pathophysiology of interstitial cystitis.Int J Urol. 2019; 26: 12-15
- Autoantibodies in interstitial cystitis.J Urol. 1994; 151: 587-592
- Prevalence of symptoms related to interstitial cystitis in women: a population based study in Finland.J Urol. 2002; 168: 139-143
- Prevalence of interstitial cystitis in first-degree relatives of patients with interstitial cystitis.Urology. 2004; 63: 17-21
- Interstitial cystitis and bladder mastocytosis in a woman with chronic urticaria.Scandinavian J Urol Nephrol. 1997; 31: 497-500
- Is interstitial cystitis an allergic disorder? A case of interstitial cystitis treated successfully with anti-IgE.Int J Urol. 2006; 13: 631-634
- The association of chronic spontaneous urticaria (CSU) with anxiety and depression: a nationwide cohort study.Arch Dermatol Res. 2021; 313: 33-39
- Autoimmune comorbidity in chronic spontaneous urticaria: A systematic review.Autoimmun Rev. 2017; 16: 1196-1208
- Interstitial cystitis in a woman with systemic mastocytosis.Int Urogynecol J. 2007; 18: 963-965
- Intercurrent autoimmune conditions in classic and non-ulcer interstitial cystitis.Scandinavian J Urol Nephrol. 2003; 37: 60-63
- Significance of complications of allergic diseases in young patients with interstitial cystitis.Int J Urol. 2003; 10: S56-S58
- Interstitial cystitis: unexplained associations with other chronic disease and pain syndromes.Urology. 1997; 49: 52-57
- Systemic aspects of interstitial cystitis, immunology and linkage with autoimmune disorders: Systemic aspects of interstitial cystitis.Int J Urol. 2003; 10: S35-S38
- Overactive bladder and bladder pain syndrome/interstitial cystitis in primary Sjögren's syndrome patients: A nationwide population-based study.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0225455
- Risk of autoimmune diseases in patients with interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome: a nationwide population-based study in Taiwan.Front Med (Lausanne). 2021; 8747098
- Interstitial cystitis-epidemiology, diagnostic criteria, clinical markers.Rev Urol. 2002; 4: S3-S8
- The genetic and environmental contribution to the occurrence of bladder pain syndrome: an empirical approach in a nationwide population sample.Eur Urol. 2011; 59: 280-285
- Implications for health and disease in the genetic signature of the Ashkenazi Jewish population.Genome Biol. 2012; 13: R2
- Immunobiology: The Immune System in Health and Disease. [Internet].5th edition. Garland Science, New York2001 (Available from:)Accessed May 15, 2022)
- Urine autoantibodies in interstitial cystitis.J Urol. 1997; 157: 1083-1087
- A systematic review of therapeutic approaches used in experimental models of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome.Biomedicines. 2021; 9: 865
- Montelukast for symptom control of interstitial cystitis.Ann Pharmacother. 2011; 45: e49
- Targets for therapy of the painful bladder.Urology. 2002; 59: 68-73
- Treatment approaches for interstitial cystitis: multimodality therapy.Rev Urol. 2002; 4: S16-S20
Financial Disclosure: None related to this manuscript. Tali Czarnowicki served as a consultant, advisor, or speaker to Abbvie; Novartis; Sanofi Arnon Cohen served as a consultant, advisor, or speaker to Abbvie; Amgen; Boehringer Ingelheim; Dexcel pharma; Janssen; Kamedis; Lilly; Neopharm; Novartis; Perrigo; Pfizer, Rafa, Sanofi, Sirbal; Taro.
The rest of the authors have declared no conflict of interests.
Funding Support: None.