Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The fate of unmatched orthopaedic applicants: risk factors and outcomes.JB JS Open Access. 2020; 5 (Epub 20200624PubMed PMID: 32832827; PMCID: PMC7418921)https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.OA.20.00043
Urology residency match statistics. 2022. [cited 2022 February 2]. Available from: https://www.auanet.org/education/auauniversity/for-residents/urology-and-specialty-matches/urology-match-results.
- Analysis of unmatched orthopaedic residency applicants: options after the match.J Grad Med Educ. 2016; 8 (PubMed PMID: 26913110; PMCID: PMC4763390): 91-95https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-15-00176.1
- Outcomes of reapplication to otolaryngology residency: a prospective cohort study.Ear Nose Throat J. 2018; 97 (PubMed PMID: 30273432): 324-328https://doi.org/10.1177/014556131809700922
- Unmatched integrated cardiothoracic surgery program applicants: Where do they end up?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2018; 106 (Epub 20180422PubMed PMID: 29689239): 1556-1560https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2018.03.046
- National trends and characteristics of success in the urology match process.Urol Pract. 2018; 5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urpr.2017.04.005
- Gender differences in the urology residency match—does it make a difference?.Urology. 2018; 111: 39-43https://doi.org/10.1016/J.UROLOGY.2017.07.061
- Familiarity trends of successful urology residency match applicants.Urol Pract. 2021; 8: 298-302https://doi.org/10.1097/UPJ.0000000000000192
- The REDCap consortium: building an international community of software platform partners.J Biomed Inform. 2019; 95 (Epub 20190509PubMed PMID: 31078660; PMCID: PMC7254481)103208https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103208
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)–a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42 (Epub 20080930PubMed PMID: 18929686; PMCID: PMC2700030): 377-381https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2008.08.010
Bhatnagar V, Diaz S, Bucur PA. The need for more mentorship in medical school2020. doi: 10.7759/cureus.7984.
- COVID-19 and the urology match: perspectives and a call to action.J Urol. 2020; 204 (Epub 20200331PubMed PMID: 32228332; PMCID: PMC7273862): 17-19https://doi.org/10.1097/ju.0000000000001037
- Program directors' criteria for selection into urology residency.Urology. 2015; 85https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2014.12.041
- Research Years for Urology Applicants: Considerations Amid COVID 19.American Urological Association, 2021 (AUANews, American Urological Association Linthicum Maryland)
- Economic impact of training and career decisions in urologic surgery.J Urol. 2013; : 191https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2013.09.060
- Assessing the female and underrepresented minority medical student experience in the urology match: Where do we fall short?.Urology. 2021; 147 (Epub 20201013PubMed PMID: 33065172): 57-63https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2020.08.076
- Formal mentorship as an opportunity to expand the urology pipeline: under represented trainees entering residency (UReTER) program evaluation 2020-2021.Urology. 2021; (Epub 20210908PubMed PMID: 34506807)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2021.06.052
- The R Frank Jones Urology Interest Group: an intentional and strategic pipeline program to increase diversity in urology.Urology. 2021; (Epub 20211016PubMed PMID: 34666122)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2021.08.047
- Urologists for equity: a collective approach toward diversity, equity, and inclusion in urology.Urology. 2021; (Epub 20210729PubMed PMID: 34333037)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2021.07.017
Financial Disclosure: None. Authors have no conflicts of interest and did not receive any financial support for the authorship or publication of this paper.