Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Care of the transgender patient.Ann Intern Med. 2019; 171 (ITC1-ITC16)
- Reproductive potential and fertility preservation in transgender and nonbinary individuals.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 33: 327-334
- Impaired semen quality in trans women: prevalence and determinants.Hum Reprod. 2020; 35: 1529-1536
- Sperm quality in transgender women before or after gender affirming hormone therapy-a prospective cohort study.Andrology. 2021; 9: 1773-1780
- Functional ovarian reserve in transgender men receiving testosterone therapy: evidence for preserved anti-Mullerian hormone and antral follicle count under prolonged treatment.Hum Reprod. 2021; 36: 2753-2760
- Endocrinological and ovarian histological investigations in assigned female at birth transgender people undergoing testosterone therapy.Reprod Biomed Online. 2021; 43: 289-297
- The effect of early puberty suppression on treatment options and outcomes in transgender patients.Nat Rev Urol. 2020; 17: 626-636
- Standards of care for the health of transsexual, transgender, and gender-nonconforming people, version 7.Int J Transgend. 2012; 13: 165-232
- Access to fertility services by transgender and nonbinary persons: an ethics committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2021; 115: 874-878
- Endocrine treatment of gender-dysphoric/gender-incongruent persons: an endocrine society clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2017; 102: 3869-3903
- Fertility desires and reproductive needs of transgender people: challenges and considerations for clinical practice.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2019; 91: 10-21
- Attitudes toward fertility preservation among transgender youth and their parents.J Adolesc Health. 2020; 67: 583-589
- Attitudes toward fertility and reproductive health among transgender and gender-nonconforming adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2018; 63: 62-68
- Fertility preservation in transgender and non-binary adolescents and young adults.PLoS One. 2022; 17e0265043
- Fertility preservation for transgender adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2017; 61: 120-123
- Why fertility preservation rates of transgender men are much lower than those of transgender women.Reprod Biomed Online. 2022; 44: 943-950
- Parenting intentions in transgender and gender-nonconforming adults.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2022; 159: 557-562https://doi.org/10.1002/ijgo.14194
- Parental desire and fertility preservation in assigned male at birth transgender people living in Belgium.Int J Transgend Health. 2020; 21: 45-57
- Parental desire and fertility preservation in assigned female at birth transgender people living in Belgium.Fertil Steril. 2020; 113 (149-57.e2)
- Access, barriers, and decisional regret in pursuit of fertility preservation among transgender and gender-diverse individuals.Fertil Steril. 2021; 115: 1029-1034
- Perspectives on fertility preservation and parenthood among transgender youth and their parents.Arch Dis Child. 2019; 104: 739-744
- A retrospective study of positive and negative determinants of gamete storage in transgender and gender-diverse patients.Int J Transgend Health. 2021; 22: 167-178
- Rates of fertility preservation use among transgender adolescents.JAMA Pediatr. 2020; 174: 890-891
- Knowledge, practice behaviors, and perceived barriers to fertility care among providers of transgender healthcare.J Adolesc Health. 2019; 64: 226-234
- Prevalence of private and public health insurance among transgender and gender diverse adults.Med Care. 2022; 60: 311-315
Financial Disclosure: The authors have no pertinent conflicts of interest to disclose.
Funding Support: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.