Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The cumulated stone diameter: a limited tool for stone burden estimation.Urology. 2015; 86: 477-481https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2015.06.018
- Purposeful selection of variables in logistic regression.Source Code Biol Med. 2008; 3: 17https://doi.org/10.1186/1751-0473-3-17
- Clinical effectiveness protocols for imaging in the management of ureteral calculous disease: AUA technology assessment.J Urol. 2013; 189: 1203-1213https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2012.10.031
- Prevalence of kidney stones in the United States.Eur Urol. 2012; 62: 160-165https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2012.03.052
- Contemporary imaging practice patterns following ureteroscopy for stone disease.J Endourol. 2015; 29: 1122-1125https://doi.org/10.1089/end.2015.0088
- National imaging trends after ureteroscopic or shock wave lithotripsy for nephrolithiasis.J Urol. 2018; 199: 500-507https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2017.09.079
- Contemporary surgical trends in the management of upper tract calculi.J Urol. 2015; 193: 880-884https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2014.09.006
- Variable use of postoperative imaging following ureteroscopy: results from a Statewide Quality Improvement Collaborative.Urology. 2020; 136: 63-69https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2019.07.055
- Selective postoperative imaging after ureteroscopy.Urology. 2009; 73 (discussion 493): 490-493https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2008.09.064
- Upper tract imaging after ureteroscopic holmium:YAG laser lithotripsy: when is it necessary?.Can J Urol. 2003; 10: 2062-2067
- Repeat surgery after ureteroscopic laser lithotripsy with attempted complete extraction of fragments: long-term follow-up.Urology. 2015; 85: 1272-1278https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2015.03.019
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of interest: None of the named authors have any conflicts of interests, financial or otherwise, to declare.