Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
- Congenital anomalies of the male urethra.Pediatr Radiol. 2007; 37: 851-945https://doi.org/10.1007/s00247-007-0495-0
Shah DH, Ganpule AP, Sabnis RB, Desai MR. Congenital duplication of the urethra with urethral diverticulum: a case report. F1000Res. 2014;3:99.https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.3848.1.
- Campbell Walsh Wein Urology.12th ed. Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, PA2012
- Human glans and preputial development.Differentiation. 2018; 103: 86-99
- Development of the human penis and clitoris.Differentiation. 2018; 103: 74-85
- Surgical treatment of urethral diverticula in men.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1994; 28: 207
- A single-center experience of symptomatic male urethral diverticula.Urology. 2007; 70: 650-653https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2007.06.1111
- Congenital valves and diverticula of the anterior urethra.Br J Urol. 1969; 41: 228-234https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1464-410x.1969.tb09928.x
- Congenital anterior urethral diverticulum: antenatal diagnosis with subsequent neonatal endoscopic management.Urology. 2015; 85: 914-917https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2014.12.015
- Congenital anterior urethral valves and diverticula: diagnosis and management in six cases.Afr J Paediatr Surg. 2009; 6: 102-105https://doi.org/10.4103/0189-6725.54773
- Expression of the androgen receptor and 5 alpha-reductase type 2 in the developing human fetal penis and urethra.Cell Tissue Res. 2002; 307: 145-153
- Spermatogenesis, fertility and sexual behavior in a hypospadiac mouse model.J Urol. 2002; 167: 1532-1537
- Morphological features of external genitalia in hypospadiac rat model: 3-dimensional analysis.J Urol. 2004; 171: 1362-1366
- Utricular configuration in hypospadias and intersex.J Urol. 1980; 123: 407-411
Financial Disclosure: None of the contributing authors have any conflict of interest, including specific financial interests or relationships and affiliations relevant to the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript.
Funding Support: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.