Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Key Statistics for Prostate Cancer. Website. American Cancer Society, Inc. Kennesaw, GA. Updated January 12, 2022.. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/about/key-statistics.html. Accessed February 27, 2022.
- Clinically significant prostate cancer detection after a negative prebiopsy MRI examination: comparison of biparametric versus multiparametric MRI.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.21.26569
- Diagnostic accuracy of multi-parametric MRI and TRUS biopsy in prostate cancer (PROMIS): a paired validating confirmatory study.Lancet. 2017; 389: 815-822https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(16)32401-1
- Diagnostic accuracy of a rapid biparametric MRI protocol for detection of histologically proven prostate cancer.Urology. 2018; 122: 133-138https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2018.08.032
- Cost-effectiveness of MR imaging-guided strategies for detection of prostate cancer in biopsy-naive men.Radiology. 2017; 285: 157-166https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2017162181
- Prostate cancer detection with biparametric magnetic resonance imaging (bpMRI) by readers with different experience: performance and comparison with multiparametric (mpMRI).Abdom Radiol (NY). 2019; 44: 1883-1893https://doi.org/10.1007/s00261-019-01934-3
- How fast can we go: abbreviated prostate MR protocols.Curr Urol Rep. 2020; 21: 59https://doi.org/10.1007/s11934-020-01008-8
- An integrated nomogram combining deep learning, Prostate Imaging-Reporting and Data System (PI-RADS) scoring, and clinical variables for identification of clinically significant prostate cancer on biparametric MRI: a retrospective multicentre study.Lancet Digit Health. 2021; 3: e445-e454https://doi.org/10.1016/S2589-7500(21)00082-0
- Combination of peri-tumoral and intra-tumoral radiomic features on bi-parametric MRI accurately stratifies prostate cancer risk: a multi-site study.Cancers (Basel). 2020; 12https://doi.org/10.3390/cancers12082200
- Financial implications of biparametric prostate MRI.Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2020; 23: 88-93https://doi.org/10.1038/s41391-019-0158-x
- IMPROD biparametric MRI in men with a clinical suspicion of prostate cancer (IMPROD Trial): sensitivity for prostate cancer detection in correlation with whole-mount prostatectomy sections and implications for focal therapy.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2019; 50: 1641-1650https://doi.org/10.1002/jmri.26727
- Upstream and downstream revenue of upper gastrointestinal endoscopic ultrasound determined with an episode-of-care approach.Endosc Int Open. 2019; 7: E1316-E1321https://doi.org/10.1055/a-0990-9458
- Financial analysis of free lung cancer screening program shows profitability using broader NCCN guidelines.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 107: 885-890https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2018.09.056
- Mobile lung screening: Should we all get on the bus?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2020; 110: 1147-1152https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2020.03.093
- PI-RADS committee position on MRI without contrast medium in biopsy-naive men with suspected prostate cancer: narrative review.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2021; 216: 3-19https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.20.24268
Pelech D. An Analysis of Private-Sector Prices for Physicians’ Services. Vol. 2018-01. 2018. Washington, DC. Working Paper Series. Available at: https://www.cbo.gov/publication/53441. Accessed March 6, 2022.
- Frequency of incidental findings and subsequent evaluation in low-dose computed tomographic scans for lung cancer screening.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2017; 14: 1450-1456https://doi.org/10.1513/AnnalsATS.201612-1023OC
- A descriptive revenue analysis of a wound-center IR collaboration to treat lower extremity venous ulcers.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2019; 30 (1988-1993 e1)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvir.2019.06.017
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
The author(s) declare no conflict of interest.