Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Urological Association. Urology and Specialty Matches - American Urological Association. aunt.org. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://www.auanet.org/meetings-and-education/for-residents/urology-and-specialty-matches
- The financial burden of applying to urology residency in 2020.Urology. 2021; 154: 62-67
- ERAS Statistics.https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/interactive-data/eras-statistics-dataDate accessed: August 9, 2022
Society of Academic Urologists. SAU Preference Signal Pilot Program. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://sauweb.org/about/announcements/sau-preference-signal-pilot-program.aspx
Society of Academic Urologists. Overview: The Challenge of Overapplication. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://sauweb.org/match-program/signaling/overview.aspx
- The otolaryngology residency program preference signaling experience.Acad Med. 2021; 97: 664-668
- Improving the match: use of preference signaling to optimize the urology match interview process.Urology. 2021; 154: 57-61
- Limiting residency applications to dermatology benefits nearly everyone.J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2021; 14: 30-32
- Application fever: reviewing the causes, costs, and cures for residency application inflation.Cureus. 2021; 13: e13804
- Simulated capped application process for urology applicants.J Urol. 2022; 207: 271-273
- A novel ticket system for capping residency interview Numbers: reimagining interviews in the COVID-19 era.Acad Med. 2021; 96: 50-55
- Explaining a potential interview match for graduate medical education.J Graduate Med Educ. 2021; 13: 764-767
- Neurology residency training in 2017: a survey of preparation, perspectives, and plans.Neurology. 2019; 92: 76-83
- Perspectives on the orthopaedic surgery residency application process during the COVID-19 pandemic.J Am Acad Orthop Surg Glob Res Rev. 2021; 5https://doi.org/10.5435/JAAOSGlobal-D-21-00091https://journals.lww.com/jaaosglobal/Fulltext/2021/10000/Perspectives_on_the_Orthopaedic_Surgery_Residency.1.aspx
Financial Disclosure: This work is supported by a grant from the National Cancer Institute (P30CA072720).