Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinicopathological features and prognostic factors in extranodal non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Danish LYFO Study Group.Eur J Cancer. 1991; 27: 1201-1208
- Kunju LP. p63, CK7, PAX8 and INI-1: an optimal immunohistochemical panel to distinguish poorly differentiated urothelial cell carcinoma from high-grade tumours of the renal collecting system.Histopathology. 2012; 60: 597-608
- A review of the literature on extrarenal retroperitoneal angiomyolipoma.Int J Surg Oncol. 2016; 20166347136
- Pheochromocytoma: an approach to diagnosis.Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2020; 34101346
- Metabolic activity and clinical features of primary ganglioneuromas.Cancer. 2001; 91: 1905-1913
- Pax2 and pax8 regulate branching morphogenesis and nephron differentiation in the developing kidney.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007; 18: 1121-1129
- Prospective multicenter phase II study of gemcitabine plus platinum salt for metastatic collecting duct carcinoma: results of a GETUG (Groupe d'Etudes des Tumeurs Uro-Génitales) study.J Urol. 2007; 177: 1698-1702
- Characterization of clinical cases of collecting duct carcinoma of the kidney assessed by comprehensive genomic profiling.Eur Urol. 2016; 70: 516-521
- Prognostic significance of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in collecting duct carcinoma.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2018; 48: 692-694
Financial Disclosure: This study was supported by the Research Foundation of the Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Sichuan Province of Returned Scholars grant 2019-76.