Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Urology is a sensitive area: assessing patient preferences for male or female urologists.Urol Pract. 2018; 5: 139-142
- Women in surgery: challenges and opportunities.IJS Global Health. 2018; 1: e02
- Defining the current landscape of women in urology: an analysis of female applicants, residents, and faculty at AUA-accredited residency programs.Urology. 2021; 148: 59-63
Association AU. The American Urological Association Releases 2021 AUA Census Results2021.
- A survey of urology residency program directors assessing criteria to interview applicants during the COVID-19 pandemic.Urol Pract. 2021; 8: 472-479
- The presence of gender bias in letters of recommendations written for urology residency applicants.Urology. 2019; 134: 56-61
- Language differences in letters of recommendation based on gender of letter writer.Urology. 2022; 164: 5-10