Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Committee on Quality of Health Care in America: Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2001
- Ganey–first year of patient satisfaction measurement.Hosp Guest Relat Repo. 1986; 1: 4-5
- Effect of physician and patient gender concordance on patient satisfaction and preventive care practices.J Gen Intern Med. 2000; 15: 761-769
- Effects of surgeon sociodemographics on patient-reported satisfaction.Surgery. 2021; 169: 1441-1445
- Physician gender is associated with Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores in outpatient gynecology.Womens Health Issues. 2018; 28 (281e285)
- Women in surgery: challenges and opportunities.IJS Global Health. 2018; 1 (e02: 1-3)
- Defining the current landscape of women in urology: an analysis of female applicants, residents, and faculty at AUA-Accredited residency programs.Urology. 2021; 148: 59-63
- American Urological Association: The State of Urology Workforce and Practice in the United States 2020.Maryland, Linthicum2021
- Physician gender, physician patient-centered behavior, and patient satisfaction: a study in three practice settings within a hospital.Patient Educ Couns. 2014; 95: 313-318
- Urology is a sensitive area: assessing patient preferences for male or female urologists.Urol Pract. 2018; 5: 139-142
- The gender divide: the impact of surgeon gender on surgical practice patterns in urology.J Urol. 2016; 196: 1522-1526
- Evidence of non-response bias in the Press-Ganey patient satisfaction survey.BMC Health Serv Res. 2016; 16: 350
- Whose experience is measured? A pilot study of patient satisfaction demographics in pediatric otolaryngology.Laryngoscope. 2014; 124: 290-294
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.