Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association of American Medical Colleges: Medical Student Away Rotations for Remainder of 2020-21 and 2021-22 Academic Year. Accessed at:https://www.aamc.org/what-we-do/mission-areas/medical-education/away-rotations-interviews-2020-21-residency-cycle. 2021.
- The urology applicant: an analysis of contemporary urology residency candidates.Urology. 2018; 115: 51-58
- Improving the match: use of preference signaling to optimize the urology match interview process.Urology. 2021; 154: 57-61
Urology and Specialty Matches. Urology Residency Match Statistics. Accessed at: https://www.auanet.org/education/auauniversity/for-residents/urology-and-specialty-matches. 2022.
- Survey of applicant experience and cost in the urology match: opportunities for reform.J Urol. 2015; 194: 1063-1067
- Program directors' criteria for selection into urology residency.Urology. 2015; 85: 731-736
- Geographic distribution of away rotations impacts the urology match process in the United States.Urology. 2021; 154: 68-76
- The prevalence and cost of medical student visiting rotations.BMC Med Educ. 2016; 16: 291
- Urology residency applications in the COVID-19 Era.Urology. 2020; 143: 55-61
Society of Academic Urologists. Accessed at: https://sauweb.org/home.aspx. 2022.
- Improving the residency program virtual open house experience: a survey of urology applicants.Urology. 2020; 146: 1-3
- Twitter and instagram use in the urology residency application process.Urology. 2022; 159: 22-27
- The virtual urology residency match process: moving beyond the pandemic.Urology. 2021; 158: 33-38
- The Financial Burden of Applying to Urology Residency in 2020.Urology. 2021; 154: 62-67
- Finding the next resident physicians in the COVID-19 global pandemic: an applicant survey on the 2020 virtual urology residency match.Urology. 2021; 157: 44-50
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.