Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of hematuria on microscopic urinalysis and risk of urinary tract cancer.J Urol. 2011; 185: 1698-1703
- Microhematuria: AUA/SUFU Guideline.J Urol. 2020; 204: 778-786
- Comparison of the harms, advantages, and costs associated with alternative guidelines for the evaluation of hematuria.JAMA Intern Med. 2019; 179: 1352-1362
- Diagnostic and Cost Implications of the 2020 AUA Microhematuria Guidelines: Modeling Impact in a Large Public Health Care System.J Urol. 2022; 207: 52-60
- Persistent asymptomatic isolated microscopic hematuria in adolescents is not associated with an increased risk for early onset urinary tract cancer.Urology. 2022; 169: 29-34
- Stratifying risk of urinary tract malignant tumors in patients with asymptomatic microscopic hematuria.Mayo Clin Proc. 2013; 88: 129-138
- The IDENTIFY study: the investigation and detection of urological neoplasia in patients referred with suspected urinary tract cancer - a multicentre observational study.BJU Int. 2021; 128: 440-450
- Epidemiology of bladder cancer: a systematic review and contemporary update of risk factors in 2018.Eur Urol. 2018; 74: 784-795
- Evaluation of hematuria in a large public health care system.Bladder Cancer. 2019; 5: 119-129