Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Some remarks on the proper design of the semilunar lines of Douglas. With three illustrations.Edinb Med J. Apr 1858; 3: 865-867
Myklebust JP. KI Under Pressure to Address Dark Side of Its History. University World News. https://www.universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=20210724111745127
- A glance at the present state of ethnology, with reference to the form of the skull.Br Foreign Med Chir Rev. 1860; 26: 215-230
- Regeneration: racial science, eugenics and the emergence of nordicism.Nordicism and Modernity. Springer, 2020: 81-123
- The origin of the long-skulled germanic race.In: Measuring the Master Race: Physical Anthropology in Norway, 1890-1945. 1 ed. Cambridge: Open Book Publishers, 2014: 1-16ISBN: 9782821876217)
Åhrén E. KI and the legacy of Anders and Gustaf Retzius. Updated 08/20/2021.
- The Missing Skull - Professor Lundborg and the mismeasure of grandma.Endeavour. Jun 2016; 40: 131-134https://doi.org/10.1016/j.endeavour.2016.03.001
- Ethnologische Schriften.1864 (P.A. Norstedt: Austrian National Library. Apr 19, 2017)
- Retraction of the suggestion to use the term “Reiter's syndrome” sixty-five years later: the legacy of Reiter, a war criminal, should not be eponymic honor but rather condemnation.Arthritis Rheum. Feb 2007; 56: 693-694https://doi.org/10.1002/art.22374
- Measuring the master race: Physical anthropology in Norway, 1890-1945.JSTOR. 2014; 1: 1-276
- Should eponyms be abandoned? Yes.Bmj. Sep 1 2007; 335 (AD): 424https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39308.342639
- Hazards of neurological nomenclature: observations from neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders.JAMA Neurol. Oct 1 2017; 74: 1165-1166https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaneurol.2017.1747
- Should eponyms be abandoned? No.Bmj. Sep 1 2007; 335 (AD): 425https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39308.380567
Local AT. Sweden's Karolinska Institute to remove racists’ names from campus. The Local se.