Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predicting renal function outcomes after partial and radical nephrectomy.Eur Urol. 2019; 75: 766-772
- Preoperative nomograms for predicting renal function at 1 year after partial nephrectomy.J Endourol. 2017; 31: 711-718
- Renal mass and localized renal cancer: evaluation, management, and follow-up: AUA guideline part I.J Urol. 2021; 206: 199
- Comparative effectiveness of management options for patients with small renal masses: a prospective cohort study.BJU Int. 2019; 123: 42-50
- Growth kinetics of small renal masses on active surveillance: variability and results from the DISSRM registry.J Urol. 2018; 199: 641-648
- The natural history of large renal masses followed on observation.Urol Oncol. 2018; 36: 362.e17-362.e21
- Chronic kidney disease and mortality risk: a systematic review.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 2034-2047
- Chronic kidney disease and the risks of death, cardiovascular events, and hospitalization.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 1296-1305
- Risk for subsequent hypertension and cardiovascular disease after living kidney donation: is it clinically relevant?.Clin Kidney J. 2021; 15: 644-656
- Chronic kidney disease after nephrectomy: a clinically-significant entity?.Transl Androl Urol. 2019; 8: S166-SS74
- Analysis of survival for patients with chronic kidney disease primarily related to renal cancer surgery.BJU Int. 2018; 121: 93-100