Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surgical management of renal tumors 4 cm or less in a contemporary cohort.J Urol. 2000; 163: 730-736
- Renal cell carcinoma in the era of precision medicine: from molecular pathology to tissue-based biomarkers.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 3553-3559
- CKD and the risk of incident cancer.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2014; 10: 2327-2334
- The expanding role of partial nephrectomy: a critical analysis of indications, results, and complications.Eur Urol. 2009; 57: 214-222
- Chronic kidney disease following nephrectomy for small renal cortical tumors.Lancet Oncol. 2006; 7: 735-740
- Partial nephrectomy versus radical nephrectomy in patients with small renal tumors-is there a difference in mortality and cardiovascular outcomes.J Urol. 2009; 181: 55-62
- Long term renal functional recovery following radical nephrectomy for kidney cancer: results from a multi-center confirmatory study.J Urol. 2018; 199: 921-926
- Management of small renal masses: American society of clinical oncology clinical practice guideline.J Clin Oncol. 2017; 20 (352017): 668-680
- The temporal association of robotic surgical diffusion with overtreatment of the small renal mass.J Urol. 2018; 200: 981-988