Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recurrent nephrolithiasis in adults: comparative effectiveness of preventive medical strategies.Agency Healthc Res Qual. 2012; 61: 232
- The first kidney stone.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 111: 1006-1009https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-111-12-1006
- Medical management of kidney stones: AUA guideline.J Urol. 2014; 192: 316-324https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2014.05.006
- Prevalence of 24-hour urine collection in high risk stone formers.J Urol. 2014; 191: 376-380https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2013.08.080
- Age, body mass index, and gender predict 24-hour urine parameters in recurrent idiopathic calcium oxalate stone formers.J Endourol. 2017; 31: 1335-1341https://doi.org/10.1089/end.2017.0352
- Machine learning prediction of kidney stone composition using electronic health record-derived features.J Endourol. 2021; (Published online July 27)https://doi.org/10.1089/end.2021.0211
- Secondary use of clinical data: the Vanderbilt approach.J Biomed Inform. 2014; 52: 28-35https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2014.02.003
- The REDCap consortium: building an international community of software platform partners.J Biomed Inform. 2019; 95103208https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103208
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbi.2008.08.010
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- The REDCap consortium: building an international community of software platform partners.J Biomed Inform. 2019; 95103208
- XGBoost: a scalable tree boosting system.in: Proc 22nd ACM SIGKDD Int Conf Knowl Discov Data Min. 2016https://doi.org/10.1145/2939672.2939785
- Twenty-four-hour urine chemistries and the risk of kidney stones among women and men.Kidney Int. 2001; 59: 2290-2298https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1523-1755.2001.00746.x
- Making a science of model search: hyperparameter optimization in hundreds of dimensions for vision architectures.Presented at the 30th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2013), Atlanta, Gerorgia, June 16 – 21, 2013. In JMLR Workshop and Conference Proceedings. 2013; 28: 115-123
- Comparison of selective versus empiric pharmacologic preventative therapy with kidney stone recurrence.Urology. 2021; 149: 81-88https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2020.11.054
- Comparison of selective vs empiric pharmacologic preventive therapy of kidney stone recurrence with high-risk features.Urology. 2022; (Published online February 17S0090-4295(22)00140-6)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2021.12.037
- Association of urinary pH with body weight in nephrolithiasis.Kidney Int. 2004; 65: 1422-1425https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1523-1755.2004.00522.x
- Stone composition as a function of age and sex.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol CJASN. 2014; 9: 2141-2146https://doi.org/10.2215/CJN.05660614
Funding Support: The project described was supported by CTSA award No. UL1TR000445 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent official views of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences or the National Institutes of Health.