Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Multi-detector row CT urography in the evaluation of hematuria.Radiographics. 2003; 23: 1441-1456https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.236035085
- CT urography.Radiographics. 2004; 24: 35-58https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.24si045513
- What is the current role of CT urography and MR urography in the evaluation of the urinary tract?.Radiology. 2009; 250: 309-323https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2502080534
- MDCT evaluation of ureteral tumors: advantages of 3D reconstruction and volume visualization.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013; 201: 1239-1247https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.13.10880
- CT urography of urinary diversions with enhanced CT digital radiography: preliminary experience.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2005; 184: 131-138https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.184.1.01840131
- CT urography for evaluation of the ureter.Radiographics. 2015; 35: 709-726https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2015140209
- CT urography: definition, indications and techniques. A guideline for clinical practice.Eur Radiol. 2008; 18: 4-17https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-007-0792-x
- Dual-energy CT revisited with multidetector CT: review of principles and clinical applications.Diagn Interv Radiol. 2011; 17: 181-194https://doi.org/10.4261/1305-3825.DIR.3860-10.0
- Dual- and multi-energy CT: principles, technical approaches, and clinical applications.Radiology. 2015; 276: 637-653https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2015142631
- Dual-energy contrast-enhanced computed tomography for the detection of urinary stone disease.Invest Radiol. 2007; 42: 823-829https://doi.org/10.1097/RLI.0b013e3181379bac
- Dual-energy CT iodine-subtraction virtual unenhanced technique to detect urinary stones in an iodine-filled collecting system: a phantom study.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 190: 1169-1173https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.07.3154
- Detectability of urinary stones on virtual nonenhanced images generated at pyelographic-phase dual-energy CT.Radiology. 2010; 256: 184-190https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.10091411
- Characterisation of urinary stones in the presence of iodinated contrast medium using dual-energy CT: a phantom study.Eur Radiol. 2012; 22: 2589-2596https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-012-2532-0
- Evaluation of virtual unenhanced CT obtained from dual-energy CT urography for detecting urinary stones.Br J Radiol. 2012; 85: e176-e181https://doi.org/10.1259/bjr/19566194
- Virtual nonenhanced dual-energy CT urography with tin-filter technology: determinants of detection of urinary calculi in the renal collecting system.Radiology. 2012; 264: 119-125https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.12110851
- Does the Hounsfield unit value determined by computed tomography predict the outcome of percutaneous nephrolithotomy?.J Endourol. 2012; 26: 792-796https://doi.org/10.1089/end.2011.0518
- Clinical utility of computed tomography Hounsfield characterization for percutaneous nephrolithotomy: a cross-sectional study.BMC Urol. 2017; 17: 104https://doi.org/10.1186/s12894-017-0296-1
American Association of Physicists in Medicine. The measurement, reporting, and management of radiation dose in CT. 2008. http://www.aapm.org/pubs/reports/rpt_96.pdf.
- Urinary stone detection and characterisation with dual-energy CT urography after furosemide intravenous injection: preliminary results.Eur Radiol. 2014; 24: 709-714https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-013-3033-5
- Dual energy computerized tomography with a split bolus-a 1-stop shop for patients with suspected urinary stones?.J Urol. 2014; 191: 792-797https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2013.10.057
- Ureteral stones clinical guidelines panel summary report on the management of ureteral calculi. The American Urological Association.J Urol. 1997; 158: 1915-1921https://doi.org/10.1016/s0022-5347(01)64173-9
- Dual-energy CT in patients suspected of having renal masses: can virtual nonenhanced images replace true nonenhanced images?.Radiology. 2009; 252: 433-440https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2522080557
- Liver virtual non-enhanced CT with dual-source, dual-energy CT: a preliminary study.Eur Radiol. 2010; 20: 2257-2264https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-010-1778-7
- Tin-filter enhanced dual-energy-CT: image quality and accuracy of CT values in virtual noncontrast imaging.Acad Radiol. 2013; 20: 596-603https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2013.01.010
- Virtual unenhanced imaging of the liver with third-generation dual-source dual-energy CT and advanced modeled iterative reconstruction.Eur J Radiol. 2016; 85: 1257-1264https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2016.04.012
- Virtual unenhanced CT images acquired from dual-energy CT urography: accuracy of attenuation values and variation with contrast material phase.Clin Radiol. 2013; 68: 264-271https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crad.2012.08.004
- Abdominal CT: an intra-individual comparison between virtual monochromatic spectral and polychromatic 120-kVp images obtained during the same examination.Eur J Radiol. 2014; 83: 1715-1722https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2014.06.004
- Feasibility of virtual nonenhanced images derived from single-source fast kVp-switching dual-energy CT in evaluating gastric tumors.Eur J Radiol. 2016; 85: 366-372https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2015.11.015
- Comparison of virtual unenhanced CT images of the abdomen under different iodine flow rates.Abdom Radiol (NY). 2017; 42: 312-321https://doi.org/10.1007/s00261-016-0842-4
Conflict of Interest: None.
Funding Support: This work was supported by the Key R&D Program of Shaanxi Province Universities and Colleges [ NO. 2020GXLH-Y-026 ]. 3D Printing Medical Research Funding Project of the First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University [ NO. XJTU1AF-3D-2018-003 ] and Science Development Foundation of the First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University ( 2018MS-27 ). The funding sources had no role in the whole study.