Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- True hermaphroditism.J Paediatr Child Health. 2000; 36: 69-73
- A case series of five Sri Lankan patients with ovotesticular disorder of sex development.Clin Pediatr Endocrinol. 2012; 21: 69-73
- Sexual differentiation: normal and abnormal.in: Wein AJ Kavoussi LR Novick AC Partin AW Peters CA Campbell-Walsh Urology. 9th ed. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2007: 3799-3829
- Genetics of sex determination: exceptions that prove the rule.Mol Genet Metab. 2000; 71: 405
- A case of true hermaphroditism presenting as a testicular tumour.Case Rep Urol. 2015; 2015598138
- True hermaphroditism and normal male genitalia: an unsual presentation.Urology. 1995; 46: 736-739
- True hermaphroditism: sonographic demonstration of ovotestes.Radiology. 1991; 179: 429-431
- Ovotesticular disorder of sex development presenting as an acute scrotum.Urology. 2018; 116: 176-179
- 46,XY ovotesticular disorders of sex development: a therapeutic challenge.Pediatr Rep. 2017; 9: 7085
- Presence of germ cells in disorders of sex development: implications for fertility potential and preservation.J Urol. 2017; 197: 937-943