Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous vesicoamniotic shunting versus conservative management for fetal lower urinary tract obstruction (PLUTO): a randomised trial.Lancet. 2013; 382: 1496-1506
- Complications of intrauterine placement of a vesicoamniotic shunt.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 91 (PMID:9572177): 825-827https://doi.org/10.1016/s0029-7844(97)00693-5
- Intervention for fetal obstructive uropathy: has it been effective?.Lancet. 1987; 2 (PMID:2889913): 1007-1010https://doi.org/10.1016/s0140-6736(87)92567-0
- Fetal bladder outflow obstruction: Interventions, outcomes and management uncertainties.Early Hum Dev. 2020; 150 (Epub 2020 Sep 10. PMID:32978001)105189https://doi.org/10.1016/j.earlhumdev.2020.105189
- Outcomes of fetuses with lower urinary tract obstruction treated with vesicoamniotic shunt: a single-institution experience.J Pediatr Surg. 2013; 48 (PMID:23701767): 956-962https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2013.02.011
- Outcome analysis of vesicoamniotic shunting in a comprehensive population.J Urol. 2001; 166 (PMID:11490292): 1036-1040
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.