Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 10-Year Outcomes after Monitoring, Surgery, or Radiotherapy for Localized Prostate Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1415-1424
- Intermediate and Longer-Term Outcomes From a Prospective Active-Surveillance Program for Favorable-Risk Prostate Cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 3379-3385
- Active surveillance for favorable-risk prostate cancer: who, how and why?.Nature Clinical Practice Oncology. 2007; 4: 692-698https://doi.org/10.1038/ncponc0966
- Income inequality and treatment of African American men with high-risk prostate cancer.Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations. 2015; 33 (18.e7-e18.e13)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urolonc.2014.09.005
- Commercial Gene Expression Tests for Prostate Cancer Prognosis Provide Paradoxical Estimates of Race-Specific Risk.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2020; 29: 246-253