Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Auxier B. 8 facts about Americans and instagram.; 2020. Accessed from:https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/10/21/8-facts-about-americans-and-instagram/. Accessed Feb 4 2021
- Perceived role of social media in urologic knowledge acquisition among young urologists: a european survey.Eur Urol Focus. 2018; 4: 768-773https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euf.2016.11.010
- A new wave of urologists? Graduating urology residents’ practices of and attitudes toward social media.Can Urol Assoc J. 2018; 12: E298-E313https://doi.org/10.5489/cuaj.5042
- Social Media in Urology - A U.S. resident's perspective.Can J Urol. 2018; 25 (Accessed from:): 9294
- Global survey of the roles and attitudes toward social media platforms amongst urology trainees.Urology. 2021; 147: 64-67https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2020.09.007
- Twitter mentions and academic citations in the urologic literature.Urology. 2019; 123: 28-33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2018.08.041
- Twitter activity associated with U.S. news and world report reputation scores for urology departments.Urology. 2017; 108: 11-16https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2017.05.051
- The role of social networking web sites in influencing residency decisions.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2012; 112 (Accessed from:): 673-679
- The use of social media in graduate medical education: a systematic review.Acad Med. 2017; 92: 1043-1056https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000001617
- Increasing social media use in urology: 2017 American urological association survey.Eur Urol Focus. 2020; 6: 605-608https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euf.2019.07.004
Society of Academic Urologists. Residency match process policy and guidelines; 2020. Accessed from: https://sauweb.org/resources/resident-match-process.aspx. Accessed Feb 4, 2021.
Charumilind S, Craven M, Lamb J, Sabow A, Wilson M. When will the COVID-19 pandemic end? Accessed from:https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/healthcare-systems-and-services/our-insights/when-will-the-covid-19-pandemic-end#.
- Use of social media in urology: data from the American urological association (AUA).BJU Int. 2014; 113: 993-998https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.12586