Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An international urogynecological association (IUGA)/international continence society (ICS) joint report on the terminology for female pelvic floor dysfunction.Neurourol Urodyn. 2010; 29: 4-20
- Urinary incontinence in women a review.JAMA - J A. Med Assoc. 2017; 318: 1592-1604
- Prevalence, risk factors, and treatment for women with stress urinary incontinence in a racially and ethnically diverse population.Neurourol Urodyn. 2019; 38: 934-940https://doi.org/10.1002/nau.23930
- Differences in prevalence of urinary incontinence by race/ethnicity.J Urol. 2006; 175: 259-264https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-5347(05)00039-X
- Prevalence and incidence of urinary incontinence in a diverse population of women with noncancerous gynecologic conditions.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2010; 16: 284-289https://doi.org/10.1097/SPV.0b013e3181ee6864
- Urinary incontinence in women and racial aspects: a literature review.Texto e Context Enferm. 2012; 21: 692-701https://doi.org/10.1590/S0104-07072012000300026
- Racial disparities in the surgical management of stress incontinence among female medicare beneficiaries.J Urol. 2007; 177: 1846-1850https://doi.org/10.1016/j.juro.2007.01.035
- American Urological Association (AUA) /SURGICAL TREATMENT OF FEMALE STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE: AUA / SUFU GUIDELINE American Urological Association (AUA) / Society of Urodynamics.Female Pelvic Med Urogenital Reconstruction (SUFU) Stress. 2017; 198: 1-33
- Validation of the spanish version of the urogenital distress inventory short form and incontinence impact questionnaire short form for women between the ages of 18 y 65.Actas Urológicas Españolas. 2015; 39: 511-517https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acuro.2015.03.001
- Validation of two global impression questionnaires for incontinence.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189: 98-101https://doi.org/10.1067/mob.2003.379
- Short forms to assess life quality and symptom distress for urinary incon- tinence in women: the incontinence impact questionnaire and the urogenitaldistress inventory. Continence Program for Women Research Group.Neurourol Urodyn. 1995; 14: 131-199
- Evaluation of transobturator tension-free vaginal tapes in the management of women with mixed urinary incontinence: one-year outcomes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 205: 150.e1-150.e6https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2011.03.018
- Prevalence of persistent and de novo overactive bladder symptoms after the tension-free vaginal tape.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 104: 1263-1269https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000147596.44421.72
- De novo urge syndrome and detrusor instability after anti-incontinence surgery: current concepts, evaluation, and treatment.Curr Urol Rep. 2002; 3: 345-353https://doi.org/10.1007/s11934-002-0075-7
- Racial and socioeconomic factors influence utilization of advanced therapies in commercially insured OAB patients: an analysis of over 800,000 OAB patients.Urology. 2020; 142: 81-86https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2020.04.109
- Communication barriers among spanish-speaking women with pelvic floor disorders.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2013; 19: 157-164https://doi.org/10.1097/SPV.0b013e318288ac1c
Krogstad J, Steepler R, Lopez M. English Proficiency on the Rise Among Latinos. Available at: https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/2015/05/12/english-proficiency-on-the-rise-among-latinos/. 2021;15. Accessed November 1, 2020
- Disparity of racial/ethnic representation in publications contributing to overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment guidelines.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2020; 27085201https://doi.org/10.1097/SPV.0000000000000992
- Disparity of race reporting and representation in clinical trials leading to cancer drug approvals from 2008 to 2018.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5e191870https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.1870
Financial Disclosure: All other authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Funding Support: A Coloplast research grant.