Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Urology
- A single centre matched pair series comparing minimally invasive and open surgery for the resection of pediatric renal tumors.Surg Onc. 2020; 35: 498-503
Indocyanine green (Verdye) summary of product characteristics. Available at: https://mhraproductsprod.blob.core.windows.net/docs-20200128/587f5400e93d096fc30f5e0e44e23ec99caa8b2b. Accessed February 02, 2020
- Application of indocyanine green in pediatric surgery.Pediatr Surg Int. 2019; 35: 1035-1041
- Feasibility of laparoscopic sentinel basin dissection for limited resection in early gastric cancer.J Surg Oncol. 2008; 98: 331-335
- Near-infrared(NIR) laparoscopy for intra-operative lymphatic road-mapping and sentinel node identification during definitive surgical resection of early-stage colorectal neoplasia.Surg Endosc. 2012; 26: 197-204
- Indocyanine green fluorescence lymphography during gastrectomy after initial endoscopic submucosal dissection for early gastric cancer.Br J Surg. 2020; 107: 712-719
- Near-infrared fluorescence for detection of sentinel lymph nodes in women with cervical and uterine cancers (FILM): a randomised, phase 3, multicentre, non-inferiority trial.Lancet Oncol. 2018; 19: 1394-1403
Indocyanine Green (ICG) Guided Tumor Resection. Available at: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04084067. Accessed June 20, 2021
The Use of Indocyanine Green as a Diagnostic Adjunct for Pediatric Solid Malignancies. Available at: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04492735. Accessed June 20, 2021
- The human renal lymphatics under normal and pathological conditions.Histopathology. 2006; 49: 265-273
- Distribution of the lymphatics of the human kidney as shown in a case of carcinomatous permeation.Arch Path. 1949; 47: 283-292
- How many lymph nodes are enough? assessing the adequacy of lymph node yield for staging in favourable histology Wilms tumor.J Ped Surg. 2019; 54: 2331-2335
- The umbrella SIOP–RTSG 2016 Wilms tumour pathology and molecular biology protocol.Nat Rev Urol. 2018; 15: 693-701
- Children's oncology group's 2013 blueprint for research: renal tumors.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013; 60: 994-1000
- Evaluation of needle biopsy as a potential risk factor for local recurrence of Wilms tumour in the SIOP WT 2001 trial.Eur J Cancer. 2019; 116: 13-20
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.