SEER Cancer Statistics Review 1975-2015.
- Sung JM
- Martin JW
- Jefferson FA
- et al.
- Marinaro J
- Zeymo A
- Egan J
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review 1975-2015.2018 (Updated September 10Accessed July 26, 2021)
- Racial and socioeconomic disparities in bladder cancer survival: analysis of the California cancer registry.Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2019; 17: e995-e1002https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clgc.2019.05.008
- Sex and racial disparities in the treatment and outcomes of muscle-invasive bladder cancer.Urology. 2021; 151: 154-162https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urology.2020.06.087
- Survival of African American and non-hispanic white men with prostate cancer in an equal-access health care system.Cancer. 2020; 126: 1683-1690https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.32666
- Time use in clinical encounters: are African-American patients treated differently?.J Natl Med Assoc. 2001; 93: 380-385
- The effects of race and racial concordance on patient-physician communication: a systematic review of the literature.J Racial Ethn Health Disparities. 2018; 5: 117-140https://doi.org/10.1007/s40615-017-0350-4