- Schwartz LM
- Woloshin S
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medical marketing in the United States, 1997-2016.JAMA. 2019; 321: 80-96https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2018.19320
- Examining online traffic patterns to popular direct-to-consumer websites for evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction.Sex Med. 2021; 9100289https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esxm.2020.100289
- Erectile dysfunction after sickle cell disease-associated recurrent ischemic priapism: profile and risk factors.J Sex Med. 2015; 12: 713-719https://doi.org/10.1111/jsm.12816
- Antibiotic prescribing during pediatric direct-to-consumer telemedicine visits.Pediatrics. 2019; 143https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2018-2491
- Evaluation of online telehealth platforms for treatment of erectile dysfunction.J Urol. 2021; 205: 330-332https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000001378
- Direct-to-consumer marketing of psychological treatments: a randomized controlled trial.J Consult Clin Psychol. 2015; 83: 994-998https://doi.org/10.1037/a0039470