Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Chornokur G, Dalton K, Borysova ME, et al. Disparities at presentation, diagnosis, treatment, and survival in African American men, affected by prostate cancer.
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology of prostate cancer in African-American men.J Urol. 2007; 177: 444
- Do african-american men need separate prostate cancer screening guidelines?.BMC Urol. 2016; 16: 19
- Disparities by race, age, and sex in the improvement of survival for major cancers: results from the national cancer institute surveillance, epidemiology, and end results (SEER) program in the united states, 1990 to 2010.JAMA Oncol. 2015; 1: 88-96
- Prostate cancer survival in the united states by race and stage (2001-2009): findings from the CONCORD-2 study.Cancer. 2017; 123: 5160-5177
- Pathological outcome and biochemical recurrence-free survival after radical prostatectomy in african-american, afro-caribbean (jamaican) and caucasian-american men: an international comparison.BJU Int. 2013; 111: 186
- Socioeconomic status, healthcare density, and risk of prostate cancer among african american and caucasian men in a large prospective study.Cancer Causes Control. 2012; 23: 1185
- Racial variation in prostate cancer incidence and in hormonal system markers among male health professionals.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 2009
- Genes associated with prostate cancer are differentially expressed in african american and european american men.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013; 22: 891
- Prostate cancer and race.Curr Probl Cancer. 2007; 31: 211-225
- Racial differences and prognostic significance of tumor location in radical prostatectomy specimens.Prostate. 1998; 37: 230-235
- Pathological examination of radical prostatectomy specimens in men with very low risk disease at biopsy reveals distinct zonal distribution of cancer in black american men.J Urol. 2014; 191: 60-67
- Anatomy of the prostate revisited: implications for prostate biopsy and zonal origins of prostate cancer.Histopathology. 2012; 60: 142
- Racial variation in prostate cancer molecular subtypes and androgen receptor signaling reflects anatomic tumor location.J Euro Urol. 2016; 70: 14-17
- Anterior tumors of the prostate: clinicopathological features and outcomes.Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2014; 17: 75-80
- Staging accuracy of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging in caucasian and african american men undergoing radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 2020; 204: 82-90
- Prostate cancer prevention trial risk calculator 2.0 for the prediction of low- vs high-grade prostate cancer.Urology. 2014; 83: 1362-1367
Patel HD, Koehne EL, Shea SM, et al. Risk of prostate cancer for men with prior negative biopsies undergoing magnetic resonance imaging compared to biopsy naïve men: a prospective evaluation of the PLUM cohort. Cancer.
- Advances in the selection of patients with prostate cancer for active surveillance.Nat Rev Urol. 2021; 18: 197-208
- Race, tumor location, and disease progression among low-risk prostate cancer patients.Cancer Med. 2020; 9: 2235-2242
- The significance of anterior prostate lesions on multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging in african-american men.Urol Oncol. 2016; 34: 15-21
- Racial differences in prostate cancer risk remain among US servicemen with equal access to care.Prostate. 2010; 70: 727-734
- Racial variations in prostate cancer molecular subtypes and androgen receptor signaling reflect anatomic tumor location.Eur Urol. 2016; 70: 14-17
Efforts to support data extraction and maintenance of The Prospective Loyola University mpMRI Prostate Biopsy Cohort database is supported by funding from Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.